Welcome to the House Fiscal Agency
Education Omnibus Budget Bill - HB 5291
General Omnibus Budget Bill - HB 5294
- Flint Water Emergency Appropriations Memo (Revised) [123K], April 29, 2016. Prepared by Mary Ann Cleary, Director and Paul Holland, Senior Fiscal Analyst. This memorandum gives detailed information on the Flint Water Emergency Appropriations
- Economic and Revenue Update [160K] March 17, 2016. Prepared by Mary Ann Cleary, Director and Jim Stansell, Senior Economist.
- Review and Analysis: FY 2016-17 Executive Budget Recommendation [963K], March, 2016. In this publication, the Director's Overview provides information on revenue sources and appropriations proposed in the Executive Budget Recommendation for FY 2016-17 and FY 2017-18. It also provides summary charts and tables of appropriations and fund sources in the proposed budget.
- Detroit Public Schools Historical Budget Trends Presentation [246K], February 24, 2016. Prepared by Bethany Wicksall, Associate Director. This presentation gives detailed information on the historical budget trends for the Detroit Public Schools.
- Preliminary Review of the FY 2016-17 Executive Budget Recommendation [374K], February 16, 2016. This preliminary review provides a quick look at the Executive Budget Recommendation for FY 2016-17.
- Public University Summary Data, Fiscal Years 2010-11 to 2014-15 [453K], February 12, 2016. This report covers the Public University Summary Data known as HEIDI for Fiscal Years 2010-11 to 2014-15. Prepared by Marilyn B. Peterson, House Fiscal Agency and Bill Bowerman, Senate Fiscal Agency.
- Detroit Public Schools Funding Program [157K], February 11, 2016. Prepared by Kyle I. Jen, Deputy Director and Bethany Wicksall, Associate Director. This memo provides a brief overview of the funding plan for Detroit Public Schools under the Executive Recommendation.
- MCOLES Training Funds [92K], February 5, 2016. Prepared by Kent Dell, Fiscal Analyst and Paul Holland, Senior Fiscal Analyst. This memorandum is an overview of MCOLES Training Funds.
- Consensus Revenue Estimating Conference Overview [256K], February 3, 2016. Prepared by Mary Ann Cleary, Director. This presentation is an overview of the Consensus Revenue Estimating Conference.
- Budget Briefings, FY 2015-16 [htm1], January 26, 2016.
- Consensus Revenue Agreement, Final Summary [143K], January 15, 2016. This memo provides a summation of the agreements reached at the January 14, 2016 conference. The consensus estimates will be revised or updated at the May 2016 conference.
- Economic Outlook and Revenue Estimates for Michigan FY 2015-16 Through FY 2017-18 [164K], January 12, 2016. Prepared by Jim Stansell, Senior Economist. This report includes a national and state economic forecast for calendar year (CY) 2015 through CY 2018. It also presents preliminary final General Fund/General Purpose (GF/GP) and School Aid Fund (SAF) revenue for fiscal year (FY) 2014-15, and revised estimates for FY 2015-16 through FY 2016-17, and initial estimates for FY 2017-18. Estimates reported herein will be presented to the Consensus Revenue Estimating Conference on January 14, 2016, and will be used to facilitate the consensus estimating process.